-
August 7th, 2001, 03:02 PM
#11
Inactive Member
bye heidi..... hope u have an awesome time... i'm sure ya will... and remember to bring me back some kida cheesy newfie souvineer would ya?.... *gives u a whole box of pink smarties for ya trip *G... see u soon... *waves
-
August 15th, 2001, 06:18 AM
#12
Inactive Member
hurry back heidi
-
August 15th, 2001, 07:16 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Yeah....hurry back heidi.....*s
-
August 15th, 2001, 12:42 PM
#14
Inactive Member
heidster....all I have to say is....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nuff said *G*
-
August 15th, 2001, 09:44 PM
#15
Inactive Member
there is no other *coughslut* for me......*S*
-
August 15th, 2001, 09:54 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
Heidi!
Dont know ya well..but i admire the hell outta ya..*L..be careful..cya soon!
-
August 16th, 2001, 04:52 PM
#17
Inactive Member
heidi? hurry and at least email..this board and the pool sucks without you
-
August 16th, 2001, 10:46 PM
#18
Inactive Member
fuck you snail...*L*...I'm doing the best I can while she's gone *L*
-
August 17th, 2001, 11:19 AM
#19
Inactive Member
ok.....I've had enough of this.....now come home *EG*......
-
August 17th, 2001, 01:36 PM
#20
Inactive Member
nahhhhhh take your time
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks